Tuesday 4 March 2008

I've been tagged!!

Nardi left a lovely message for me in my comments section, so here goes with the 7 random bits of info about me!!!

1. I got married when I was 19.

2. I have moved house 13 times (almost 14) in 10 1/2 years of marriage, having NEVER moved house before then!!

3. I am married to Nardi's DH's twin brother!

4. I FINALLY found a good hairdresser yesterday who can cut my hair so it sits properly!! YAY!!

5. I love shoes - although I don't buy nearly as many as some people think, (hey Nard!!!)

6. I had never made a card (well, not a nice stamped one) before I signed up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator!!!

7. I can play the piano and clarinet and love to sing!!

Ok - so now I"m going to tag 7 other people.
1. Amy
2. Susan
3. Kim
4. Karen
5. Hannah
6. Chrissie
7. Joan and Amy

This message has taken me ages to write cause I got sidetracked chatting to my best friend in Brisbane for about an hour (I know - so unusual for me - NOT!!!). So now, here I go to let my lovely friends know they've been tagged!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow Bron... they are some really interesting facts! I had no idea you are married to Nardi's DH's twin!! That's pretty cool!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Bron, thanks for the facts! It is always interesting to read new things and get to know people a bit better. Never stamped before becoming a demo - WOW!! Well done!!

Thanks also fro tagging me. I have done this tag a couple of times this year, so hope you won;t mind if I pass?

One fact for you though - I play the flute so when we ever meet in real life, we might have to play a concert together!!