Saturday 15 March 2008

I'm getting impatient!!!







Well, it's been a while since I've posted on here - life just seems to take over sometimes! I am planning on getting some cardmaking done on Monday (although I probably really should be doing uni work!!) so will have something to post on here then! In the meantime though, I thought I'd put up some pictures of the inside of our house. The top photo is taken from the kitchen looking through the dining room into the rumpus room (that's my lovely sister sitting on the floor in there!!). The next photo is the laundry and the last one, fairly obviously, is the kitchen. It's soooooo close to being finished! The ducted heating went in last week, as well as the tiling, so now all we're waiting on are the door handles for the kitchen cupboards, and the plumber's jobs (toilets, taps, basins and hot water connection). We're getting very impatient, and can't wait to move in!!!






2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Bron, it looks fabulous!!! I think you and your family are going to be soooo happy there! I love the light and airiness it seems to have! Woo hoo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.