Monday 25 February 2008

Having the car serviced is sometimes fun!!




Today I had to hang around while my car was being serviced, so I decided to go to the library and catch up on some stamping!! I'm really happy with both cards. This first one is one I made to use a stamp set I hadn't used before. This stamp set was one we were sent for FREE from Stampin' Up just for being demonstrators - it's called Time Well Spent and will be a hostess one in our new catalogue that's coming out in April! How cool is that!! The other one is for my nephew's birthday (and really needed to be sent last week to make it in time for his birthday!!) Oh well, better late than never!! Hope you like them!!


6 comments:

Nardi said...

I'm sure he'll love it Bron! ;o)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You did use your time well! And I love the cards that came of it!

jjcreations said...

I love your Friends card. It's so colourful. Love the rotating flower.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele Kovack said...

Very cute cards! Love the spinner card!