Saturday 23 February 2008

Dazzling Diamonds Card


This is one of my favourite cards ever! I had just bought my first jar of Dazzling Diamonds (one of my fave Stampin' Up products) and was experimenting with versamark and glossy white cardstock - and this is what I came up with! I have used the Scribble This set from our Spring mini catalogue, with the Scribble This wheel as the background.
I have wheeled the background on both the Pink Passion and Glossy White in versamark. I have then used our Heat and Stick powder over the versamark, heated it, then added Dazzling Diamonds. The flower is cut out and layered using Dimensionals.


Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Scribble This, Scribble This wheel

Cardstock: Pink Passion, Green Galore, Glossy White

Inks: Versamark, Basic Black

Accessories: Pixie Pink eyelets, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat and Stick Powder, Stampin' Up Dimensionals

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Bron, let me be the first to leave a comment on your shiny new blog! It looks great. And I love your cards, especially your favourite one. How pretty it is!

Hope you get lots of comments and traffic now. Hint: leaving comments on other people' blogs usually gets them to come and look at yours in return :-)

Nardi said...

Keep up the good work Bron!

Bronwyn said...

Oh thanks Susan!! I think I'm going to have fun having a blog!! I'll come and see yours again now!!

Lexie said...

Looks great Bron.

I love your cards too!